IBEW Local 483 Dispatch Information
Out of Work Books Information Please Read:
- You do not need a login or a password to sign the books. You must be a dues paying member to have a website login.
- The Local Union will require a termination slip or a letter of introduction from their home local to sign the out-of-work-books, unless signing for the first time as a non-member. A member that can demonstrate they have quit, can sign the books.
- You must read the registration and resign policies to sign the out-of-work-books.
- All resigns must be made between the 10th-16th of every month. If you do not resign between this time frame, your name will be removed from the books.
- If you do not know which book you belong on, please email dispatch@IBEW483.org. If you fill out the form incorrectly, we will contact you to put you onto the correct book.
- Job calls will be made during our hours of operation. Therefore, make sure that you have listed a working phone number and are available to receive calls during our hours of operation.
- If you accept another job call from another local, please inform us so that we can take your name off the books.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Hall at (253) 565-3232 or email your questions to dispatch@IBEW483.org.
Page Last Updated: Aug 26, 2020 (16:12:00)